Inventory might not be a pleasant job to be done regularly by the bartender. Even so, a bartender who is assigned to record inventory does not have to always do a tedious and time-consuming task. With spreadsheets, the bartender can easily count the stock of drinks in bottles, cans, barrels, and casings in storage. This will help the bartender to be smarter in ordering new products, managing the products he stores, and making further plans related to procurement of goods.
Before creating a liquor inventory list, you must first understand why inventory is important. Here are some important things about inventory:
- maintain a stocked bar
- calculate bar performance financially
- find out the variants of the stored product
- analyze where shrinkage comes from
- set the pars for each product
- calculate how much money to spend for each product
- analyze which products are selling well and which are not selling well
The first step in creating an inventory liquor list is to set the template on a computer. Use the inventory template that we provide to instantly complete this step. Set the column for the type of alcohol, name, brand, bottle size, and location of the storage area. You can filter spreadsheets alphabetically. Entering the product according to the size of the alcohol positioned in the front bar might be better because it will help save time when calculating stock.
Then, start counting in the front bar. Then, count the inventory in barrels, casings, and bottles in the storage room. Add another column for each additional storage area.
Finally, add up the total inventory for each product. If you have more than one storage, add up the total for each item in all locations. Update your liquor inventory list every day, week or month according to your plan.
Here are some examples of liquor inventory templates:
- Free Download Small Business Liquor Inventory Checklist Template
- Free Download Liquor Inventory Spreadsheet Template
- Free Download Sample Liquor Inventory Template
- Free Download Wine Collection List Inventory Template
- Free Download Bar Inventory Template
Our templates can be downloaded for free. You don’t need to worry about licensing when you plan to use the template commercially. Keep up-to-date with our templates collection daily!
- Free Download Inventory Sheet Templates
- Free Download Inventory Spreadsheet Templates
- Free Download Sample Inventory Report Templates
- Free Download Sample Warehouse Inventory Templates
- Free Download Product Inventory Templates
- Free Download Inventory Management Templates
- Free Download Skills Inventory Templates
- Free Download Sample Inventory Checklist Templates
- Free Download Printable Excel Inventory Template
- Free Download Software Inventory Templates
- Inventory Spreadsheet
- Free Gift Certificate Template
- Density Worksheet
- Soap Notes
- Handout Templates